Wednesday, June 04, 2008

FRUSTRATION DAY

Seriosuly, this few days, I felt like my world is being ripped apart.
its like WHAT THE HELL la !
anyways, before I say something I shall do the quiz first ..

- Each blogger start with 10 random facts , habits about themselves
- Blogger that have been tagged need to post on their blog about 10 things about themselves
- Post It
-At the end of this , U gotta choose 10 people ,list them and tag them on the blog
-Don't forget to comment on their blog that they've been tagged ...

1. I'm a Born-Again Christian
2. I'm 100% NOYPI
3. I like listening to Hillsong United
4. I like to have a lot of pillows when sleeping
5. I'm from Zhenghua Sec [ durh ! ]
6. I'm in Secondary Two [ durh again ! ]
7. My blog URL is http://www.sopopular07.blogspot.com/
8. I love God
9. I love my friends
10. I love myself


People tagged to do this quiz.
1. Tricia
2. Min Hsuan
3. Jing Wen
4. Jolene
5. Yi Ro
6. Artika
7. WHOEVERWANTS
8. WHOEVERWANTS
9. WHOEVERWANTS
10.WHOEVERWANTS

OK ! whatever . I shall not look for people to do the quiz anymore .
If you want to do the quiz, you're free to do so .
hhehehe .
Well, I'm very frustrated now . TOTALLY FRUTRATED !

FRUSTRATION # 1 : I can only use computer until 8 pm .
hello ! who will use the computer until 8 only ? I know there's some but I online @ 7 pm leh ! aargghhh ! WTH la . This is really really driving me crazy .

FRUSTRATION # 2 : Internet Connection .
I'm now in friendster . and guess what ? Whenever I press "my profile" or people's profile, It will be " CANNOT FIND SERVER " which makes me furious . THIS IS TOTALLY INSANE !

Well, yah ! Whatever ! I deleted my precvious post coz I dun see a reason why I should be editing it . so yah .
Well, anyways, today went to school for ENCORE .
and another thing that should make me frustrated but it didn't coz I dunno why..
is that ACTRESS AND ACTORS were not enough .
Well, skip that .
so after going to school, went to Kopitiam to eat lunch .
Then as usual, after filming, we went to Jin Guo's house- HAZEL PARK CONDO .
to play basketball ..
For today, I didn't play ..
coz its TOTALLY HOT .
ARGH . Well, I totally think that I'm the most unlucky person..
in the whole of Singapore [ even though its not true ]
You know the feeling ?
I want some FREEDOM !
I want to do whatever I want [ of course, the good ones ]
Well, I still believe that, when there's a will, there's a way ..
I may feel frustrated now but who knows ?
Tomorrow will be a better day .
AIYA ! I still feel frustrated ..
Someone lend me a Frustration management book lehh ?
It's really getting on me ..

No comments: