Saturday, May 10, 2008

Secondary One SC Selection Camp

Wait.. Wait.. Wait..
Before the camp itself, there's a school you know..
So we shall start from the bottom to the top okkeis ?
You also no choice if I want to start from where right ?
So anyways, That morning, I OVERSLEPT ! hahaha
Was taking to MEIHONG and ZIWEI on phone the night before..
And was acting awake even though I'm damn sleepy..
See the results of not sleeping early ?
So Next time, must follow their advices, SLEEP EARLY !
Im nearly late..
hahaha . But luckily, Im quick enough to bath and wear my uniform.
woohoo ..
So when I reached school, put my bag in my chair, then I saw the lovely 7 girls ..
of course with the new gossip around . JOKES !
hehehe . so went down with my daughter, more likely like a son, to the flagpole ..
Saw some of the SEC 3s ..
then guess what they want us to do ..
"Take the files and flags" .. while they are sitting there like BURGER KINGS !
hahaha . so MIAN RU and I went to the General Office like their slaves ..
LUCKILY, SIOK PENG and JING YUN came to our rescue, and helped us.
THANKS GUYS !
Then, went to arrange files and stuffs ... blahblahblah ..
then the bell ranged ..
We're all at the back ..
Then suddenly, MR EX-PRESIDENT called me ...
"Where's the EXCOs ? Ask the to stand in front ."
I was like, AAAAAHHHH !
Ms Balls can't stand in front becoz of her HAIR (dun think dirty!)
Mr Cow can't coz of his pants (dun think ditry again!)
AND THE REST WAS SITTING DOWN IN THEIR CLASSES !
So CHIWAWA and I went in front just to save the trouble ..
From the front, we asked BANANA to come ..
After a while, JIEYI and CLARA came ...
So saved at just for a moment ..
Then yah ..
FAST FORWARD , after the meeting , went back to class..
and THERE WASN'T ANY TEACHERS !
wooooooooooo !!
Played UNO cars with the 8 girls ..
AT FIRST, it was going so well, then the idea of forfeit came to huever loses ..
Then The guys came and it become NOISY !
then form alliances already !
I FORM MY ALLIANCE WITH ZANNA .. hahahah .
its unfair if I dun ok ?
So the game is OVERHEATED when it comes down to TWO !
which is MIAN RU and I !
I was panicking becoz I dun want to LOSE BADLY !!
So I was a mad person ..
Luckily, there's people to calm me down ..
hahahaha ..
So in the END VICTORY IS MINE !
Mian Ru get to do the forfeit ..
muahahahaha !
Its private and confidential so dream of if you want to know !
hahahahah ..
After the game, teacher confiscate the card ..
You know why or not ?
We're like so NOISY LA .
so FASTFORWARD AGAIN !
RECESS !
FAST FORWARD !
MATHS !
For Maths we all talk admin things ..
Then went back to our original sitting position ..
THE BACK ROW !
hahahaha ..
After school, went home then recieve a call from CARL AND LISI ..
hurrying me up ..
So I was hurried by them ..
But I meet MEIHONG in the LRT first ..
So yah ..
hahahahahahahah ...
Then we run to school ..
In the end, ended up in council room ..
doing the registration stuffs in the hall ..
THEN, I din go with LISI , they all, becoz I need to find MY FORM TEACHER ..
hahaha ..
The Candle Light Dinner with DARRELL was broken ..
JOKES . We got FUN with MATHS on the 26th of May ..
Haaaiiiixxx ..
So yah ..
Carry on with the briefing of the facilitators ..
Then the camp started ..

@ THE CAMP ...
For the first few hours, the camp went well ..
However, for the Ice Breakers, NOT FOR ME !
hahahah . and it was such a nice experience to humiliate myself in front of the public .
LOL !
hahahahahaha ..
So yah .. FASTFORWARD,
went to set up the stations for the TEAM BUILDING GAMES ..
After that, went down to dinner ..
I SAW CHILLI THERE !
but still ate it ..
So the effect came later ..
5 EXCO was to be in CLC ..
while 5 was in the HALL ..
It was sad that I was in the CLC ..
But I ended up in the HALL ...
hahhaahahah ..
The RADIO STATION and THE DANCING was funny !
Then HADI start saying , " JENNY, IM ON THE FIRST STEP "
It's scary then ended up laughing at outselves ..
hahahahaha ..
About an hour of waiting, or maybe more than an hour, the campers finally came ..
Ended up not playing the Stations we made ..
but nvm ..
The Folding of Canvass and the puzzle was really fun ..
coz all I need to do is take pictures ..
hahahahah ..
After everything, went for debrief ..
Didn't hear the things properly though becoz we're arranging things on stage ..
So After everything, EXCOs got debrief ..
Then we went to bath .
But there are so many people la .
So we decided to have supper first ..
After a while, went up to check out the sec ones ..
Then went down again ..
Since, there's a lot of people, We all decided to go boys toilet ..
So We all find our cubicles ..
but there's nowhere to put our stuffs ..
So went out then went to the girls toilet ..
By then, there's no people so we all do our stuffs ..
heheheheh ..
Then at the middle of our stuffs ...
THE LIGHT WENT OFF !!
Then ALL of us shouted like mad..
It was like total darkness !!
I can't even find the door lock ..
Since I'm the first one to finish , I went out then I walked towards the door ..
Coz the sensor dun sense any motion la ..
So it didn't stay on ..
HAHAHAHAH . AGAIN, we were all laughing at oursleves for our reaction ..
When everyone's done, we all went to our 5 star room, which is the council room ..
and pack our sleeping bags then played UNO !
At first , AZHAR, CARL and JONATHAN was playing ..
which is I dunno where they got my UNO card from ..
Then I realised, I put it outside my bag ..
Then when all EXCOs are inside, we locked the door, and sitted in circle ..
so we all start to play WHILE HADI told ghost stories, in the end, STILL NO STORIES !
We continue playing until the time, ATIKA suggested of MCDELIVERY ..
Which I was very tempted to ..
hahahah ..
But in the end, we all sleep , IN CIRCLE ..
FYI, we were moving in anti-clockwise direction ..
Can't sleep properly la ..
I can't face the ceiling coz my back will ache A LOT !
so its either I face my left or right ..
Seems like everyone is facing their right, so I face my right also la ..
hehehhehe ..
In the morning, went for breakfast and for amazing race ..
with MY GROUP THREE !!! " SUPER SUSHI "
Even you all complete, 26 stations only, ITS OK !
LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKES ..
I had fun eating with you guys . esp GIBSON !
hahahaha .. EAT , EAT and EAT !
MR SHAMSUL say, its becoz he's RICH , RICH and RICH !
hahahahaha ..
After the race, went to the canteen ..
Then to the hall, then mass debrief ..
After everyone was dismissed..
EXCOs chit-chatted for awhile together with PASCAL, GIBSON, CLARA and WEIJUN ..
Then we all went home ..
except for LISI and I who went in plaza to eat ice-cream ..
Then we went to Garden Plaza to chit-chat ..
hahahah .
After that went home , then sleep until 8.30 ...


Like what the teachers said, only 40 out of 120 will be chosen as councillors ..
and the journey never ends there ..
There's more to come ..
I would like to thank the facilitators of group three..
ISKANDAR, MEIHONG and GIBSON !
hahahaha ..
and my LAUGHING PARTNERS, the EXCOs !
We sure laugh a lot ..
hhehehe ..
The RADIO STATION , THE DANCE LESSONS ..

Well, school will start this TUESDAY ..
seems long la ..
and I'm afraid of my papers ..
AAAAAAHHHHHHHH !!
OLD MAN, where'a your PIZZA TREAT !
WE'RE WAITING !!
SAYONARA !

No comments: