Sunday, May 11, 2008

AAARRGGGHH !

AAAAAHHHHH !
I would like to say GOODBYE to MY HANDPHONE !
coz of some problems here and there !
WHOSE TO BLAME !
hahahaha ..
However, still fighting for the other handphone ..
I WANT MY HANDPHONE BACK !
It's such a sad thing not to have a phone !
NO SMS, NO CALLS, NO MUSIC, NO EVERYTHING .
wth !
I totally wun survive with it ..
and I feel like crying all of a sudden ..
I was pissed , and when i'm pissed, I feel like tearing down all the things in my sight .
I'm like so DOWN .. meaning LOW LOW LOW LOW LOW !
Well, somemore, I was let down when I read a CAMPER'S BLOG !
which says about HER facilitators ..
She said that, they were not working as a group but they were trying to ..
and they were hungry at that point ..
but she apologies in the end ..
It was like WALAO !!
Even though its not my group .. I feel DOWN men !
So let me say something ..
REMINDER : THIS IS MY COMMENT . IT MAY BE WRONG SO 4GIVE ME ..

Leaders must know what is endurance ..
and if people dun give you encouragement, find a way to give yourself one ..
and seriously saying, when people discourage you, STAND UP ..
you shouldn't depend on other to stand up for you ..
what if you are the facilitator yourself ?
you must try to understand .. and even if you dun understand ..
then just keep it to yourself .. coz we all tried our best .. esp your facilitators .

and I'm totally DOWN ! 4get about the camp ..
THINK ABOUT MY HANDPHONE !!
BLOODY !!
PISSED !
FRUSTRATED !

that's all before i say something more !
AAARRRGGGGHHHH !

No comments: