Friday, May 30, 2008

ENCORE + BASKETTBALL

Woa . I like to keep myself busy but..
I can't keep up with my own pace ..
I want to do stuffs, but I also want to do another stuff ..
which will want me to do another stuff ..
so CONFUSING !
Tell you what I'm doing now .
1. Editing ENCORE script
2. Watching Anime
3. Listening to Music
4. Looking for Blogskin
5. Posting for the Blog
6. Linking / Relinking people
7. Chatting with CDAYL people
WOA ! I'm like doing all this things at the same time ..
Well, I'm back to what happened today ..
I woke up @ 8.30 ..
then prepare my things ..
then reached school @ 9.30 +++ .
hahahaha ..
LATE COMERS DIDN'T GET IT ..
anyways, film A SCENE ..
not even the whole scene but PART OF IT ..
anyways, my cam is like not happy .
so it didn't work properly ..
which makes me want to give it up .
and say " 2E4 dun have video " ..
but that's NEVER an option for me ..
Of Course , It would be a disappointment for my class, you know ..
but nvm .. Well, after everything, went to plaza with ..
MEIHONG, TRICIA, ZANNA, MINHSUAN, JINGWEN ...
CHUEN HUANG, ZHENG YANG, JIN GUO ...
then LIANG HONG from GRSS came also ..
After that, went to JIN GUO's place ..
to play BASKETBALL ..
It's actually the HAZEL PARK CONDO ..
which is like SOOOO FFAAAAARRR !
and I finally appriciate my house ..
I thought I'm the only one in my class who walk very far from LRT ..
but he is WORSE !
the deserted place to walk to, the distance ..
It's really troublesome ..
VERY VERY TROUBLESOME ..
Well, anyways, had some fun playing ..
played a match ..
and MY GROUP WON ..
consisting of LIANG HONG, CHUEN HUANG, MEIHONG and I ..
Finally, gained some confidence on myself in Basketball ...
FINALLY !
It was raining when we went home ..
and I was totally freaking WET !
so went home and take a nap ..
like durh . everytime I reached home, I will take a nap ..
and now, looking for a nicer blogskin .
which , unfortunalely, I can't find ..
looking for either PINK+BLACK or BLUE+BLACK ..
favourites . heheheh ..
but still can't it ..
haiiixxx ..
anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEIHONG ..
which is now old .. wkakakakakakak ..
kana her with WATER JUST NOW !
actually, want to throw egg at her .. but I have a kind soul ..
so you should thank me MEIHONG for not throwing egg at you ..
woooohooo ..
anyways, that's all !

No comments: