Monday, May 05, 2008

OFFICIALY OPENED !

Hello fellows bloggers, readers and passer-bys !
JEICHIEL BACK ON THE HOUSE !
*whistles! whistles!*
hehehehe ..
Well, I know its quite early, but since i have time to blog,
I WILL BLOG !
hahahah ..
What shall I say ?
hhhhmmmmm..
When it's exam week, Im very boost up to study..
hahaaha ..
Did I ate something or what ..
hehehehee...
So I'm a but relaxed now ..
but i 'wun let my guard down' ~ Tezuka Kinumitsu, POT
hahahahhahaa ..
Im back with my usual ANIME-ing time ..
Watching about 2-3 animes at the same time ..
coz I find them all interesting ..
and got some PERVERTS too !
SERIOUS !
hehehehehe .
ok ok ok ..
back to school stuffs ...
I think almost all papers, I didn't finish ..
MATHS, GEOGRAPHY and and and ..
I forgot liao ..
Dun ask about the past ..
coz I will 100% forget them ..
not intentionally but I'm just used to 4get things ..
coz its like the past then you remember for what sia ..
and what else to write ?
hhhmmm..
Aiya ..
dunno liao la ..
until here !
SAYONARA !

No comments: