Thursday, May 15, 2008

LAUGH OUT LOUD !

LOL !
Firstly, I would like to start with,
ONE TING WEI CLAP !
"hahahaha *silence*
hahahaha *silence*
hahahaha *silence* WTH !"
It's lame but its HIT !

Yesterday :
Like durh . Morning went to the usual place for people..
who have nothing better to do..
Sang a song with CARL and WEIJUN..
that is "LOVE ME" .. not LOVEYOU ! WAKE UP !
Before finishing the song, the bell rang !
hahahah .. But every 10 min there is like a 30 min ..
Time sure is looooonng ..
FASTFORWARD , got back my Geog and History paper ..
Both passed.. a B3 I guess ..
So seems ok la ..
MEIHONG setted up the booth for ..
JOGATHON 2008 ..
went to disturb/HELPED(!) them ..
with 2e3 and 2e2 beside us ..
so yup !
went to PLAZA with MEIHONG, TINGWEI and YIHUI ..
and since we keep laughing formed a clap for TINGWEI ..
*CLAPS CLAPS*
I've been very very very busy laughing, that I missed 5 CALLS !
FIVE CALLS lehh !
and received an SMS from V.President that MR SHAM is treatiing us !
I PANICKED ! Then I calm myself down and get to the bottom ..
So I calm myself and went there ..
LAUGHTERS and SMILES and PICTURES are everywhere ..
Went back home @ 9 ..
Took a cab with ATIKA ..
then SLEEPPPP... ZZZZZZZZ !

TODAY !
Alarmed my clock @ 6 !
However, my dad didn't go for work so I woke up earlier !
I'M STILL SLEEPY LEHH !
BLOODDYY !
Went to school quite early , then, AGAIN, I missed 2 SMS !
Sorry peeps for not hearing the tone ..
UNDERSTAND, that my handphone is SICK ! hehehe ..
so yah ...
went down to the flagpole ...
See the same people with the same uniform ..
LIKE HELLO !!!
There are some things that I just dunno what to do ..
LAUGH AT THEM ..
or PITTY THEM ..
so yah .. 4get it ..
I passed Maths Paper 2 !
yayaya ! Sec 3s would tell us , "SEC 2 ONLY MAH! OF COZ EASY LA!" ..
OK ! I totally understand ! So you dun have to repeat the SAME THING !
hehehehehe ..
so for P.E. free period ..
then MT played DEAL or NO DEAL ..
ZANNA actually won $750000 worth of PRIZES from MRS SHARON TAN ..
JOKES ! but the whole class really salute you !
hehehehe ..
Then for AEZ, We did a EMPEROR'S NEW COURT !
LAME BUT REAL !
After School , went down to the booth ..
to HELP again ..
hehehehe .. or pehaps, DISTURB !
heeeeee !
Then @ 3 went up again ..
I saw WEIJIAN and his LIME GREEN perfume ..
just right ASWADI AND WEIJUN was on sight ..
SPRAYED IT !
hahahahahah ..
they STINK to the core ! LOL !
They actually smell like LIMES !
what's wrong with LIME !
anyways, crazy people this days just keep shouting ..
MEIHONG and CLARA was shouting like mad today ..
hehehehe ..
then after the yellings and stuffs , we went home excpet for CLARA ..
who have CCA ..
Then MEIHONG and I went to plaza to eat and buy and TALK !
so yah la !
that's all for stories ..

for STORY ONE ..
hhmmm.. i really dunno what happened to all of you ..
or perhaps to all of US ?
but if its just becoz of bloody rankings ..
I only have ONE solution !
TAKE THOSE THINGS OUT OF YOUR BLOG ..
so no comments will be given ..
its like very childish to do it or fight becoz of it ..
Well, I'm commenting coz its very hard to tolerate you know ..
AIYA . why bother ! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED ..
am i right ?


for STORY TWO ..
PEOPLE, you all are very COMPLICATED !
I would like to laugh at both of you ..
I would also like to pitty both of you ..
its a SILENT WAR if you dunno ..
really COMPLICATED !

NO COMMUNICATION and anything ..
just comment here and there ..
its very tiring ya know ...
but seems like OLD MAN is enjoying this issue ..
so WHY BOTHER again !!

for STORY THREE ..
is there any ? hahaha .. JOKES !

EXAMS RESULTS ARE OUT !
TARGET STILL TRYING TO REACH ..
CRY OR LAUGH ..
It's already locked !
ARRGGHHH !
STREAMING YEAR sure is stressful ..
WT_ DUDES AND DUDETTES !

No comments: