Tuesday, May 06, 2008

MATHS PAPER 2

Mid-Year is going to end soon ...
However, seems like this year has been more meaningful ...
Hahahah ..
I can say that I like MYE days ...
Exams and just exams ...
No CCAs , No Council ..
Just Studies ...
OK, Im getting carried away ...
Anyways, today we had our Maths Paper 2 ..
and unexpectedly, I managed to finished it ..
However, got some questions, I dunno how to do so just scribble here and there ..
hehehehe .. but with meaning ok ?
After the freaking exams, CARL TAN, WONG JIEYI and I waited for WEIJUN ..
About an HOUR and MORE !
Then, when they finished the paper , they still took a long time to reach the recycling corner ..
tsk tsk tsk .. OLD PEOPLE this days are slow anw ..
hahahah ..
However, in the end, we waited for nothing ..
FOR NOTHING !
First, WEIJUN went home..
Second , ASWADI also went home..
Thirdly, JONATHAN buy his food BUT ALSO went home..
However, we never let out spirits down and continue our wonder journey ..
so after we went to eat, went near the opposite school there to play and talk ..
When Sakinah finished the POA paper, she also join the fun ..
Then bully JIEYI with ASWADI AND JONATHAN ..
hahahahah ..
FUN SIA !
Then as time goes, JIE YI called ASWADI ..
then CARL go tok to him ..
Then, all of us was like LAUGHING LIKE CRAZY !!!
as in LAUGHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
then about an hour later, still on phone, JONATHAN came in ..
Then, then ... then ..
hahahahahahah ..
Bully Jie Yi again ..
Well, those who witnessed it .. BE SURE TO REMEMBER !!
6.05.08 @ about 12 something ..
ok ok ok .. can't control my laughter now ..
its darn funny larhh ..
and wait !!
My money kana stuck inside the machine !!
$1 + somemore sia ..
then I go kick the machine until $1+ come out ..
hahahahah ..
then after all the laughing,we all went home ..
then while walking to my block, SAW MR SNG !
Luckily, I was in good condition ..
hahaha ..
then like nothing happen lorr ..
I continue to walked..
well, durh ! I din do anything wrong ..
so yah ..
when I reached home, went to sleep ..
hahaha ..
then now, HOME ECONOMICS !
Well, save the best for the last , that's what they say ..
Tmr, having Camp Comm meeting ..
so I still can go home and sleep !
then when wake up, go back to school ..
and WEIJUN, if you happen to read this, we dun mind you giving us pizza !
hahahah ..
call pizza hut delivery then deliver to school ..
then we well be more than happy to eat it for you !
KIDDING ONLY !
LOLZ .
so that's it for today's news ..
PAALAM !

No comments: