Tuesday, May 13, 2008

NG MEI HONG !

SORRY !
FOR NOT POSTING YESTERDAY !
I'm like so TIRED !
REALLY REALLY TIRED !
When I went back from OUTSIDE..
I just fell asleep .
So MEIHONG, like I told you, YOU'LL BE THE TITLE OF MY POST !
hahaha ..

Yesterday :
Set the alarm clock @ 7.30 ..
But woke up @ 8 ..
Who will want to wake up so early when there's no school ?
So anyways, went to play Basketball with MEIHONG, JONATHAN and ZIWEI ..
Seriously, they played basketball so VIOLENTLY !
MEIHONG "accidentally" hitted JONATHAN's finger until it was swollen .
POOR THING . hahaha ..
@ around 1030 , went to MEIHONG'S HOUSE for her to changed ..
and seriously, I WAS SO DAMN TIRED !
I never knew basketball can be so tiring ..
hhehehe ..
anw, after that went to plaza and saw ..
TINGWEI, SIOKPENG, JINGYUN, YIHUI ..
did what ? GOSSIP !
and after awhile, all went home except for TINGWEI ..
So MEIHONG, TINGWEI and I went to BPP Library ..
to what ? to GOSSIP FURTHER !
hahaha .
Then SIOK PENG went back to GOSSIP FURTHER !
LOLZ .
So just had a goal this year ! 3E1'2009 !
and TAY TING WEI, NG MEI HONG, YEO SIOK PENG and I was laughing all the way ..
becoz of mispronouncing a WORD !
Well, seriously, after that , walked to GREENRIDGE then went home ..

TODAY !
Well, today just take back some of the papers ..
HOME ECONOMICS, SCIENCE, ENGLISH ..
WTH SIOL ! I fail ENGLISH PAPER 2 - 21/50 ..
ALAMAK !
But unexpectedly did quite well for home econs with 80.5/100 ..
and Science with 70.5/100 ..
Looking BACKwards for my other subjects . hehe . LOL !
Nothing much today except for the fact that we watched RATATOUILLE(?) ..
during Home Economics ..
haiixxxx ...
that's all ?
and WEIJUN, WE'RE STILL WAITING FOR THE PIZZA HUT (NOT TREAT) ..
OLD MAN make decisions so long meh ?
AIYA ! OLD MAN THIS DAYS !!

that's all !

No comments: