Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Whatever the title is !

Well, here am I again !
Blogging ! I miss putting pics la !
Bloody la . NO HANDPHONE !
Hopefully, NO ! MUST !
by 11 JUNE 2008 , that's the date my father said that he will buy a new handphone ..
then , he better keep his word ..
heheheh anyways, today woke up @ 1.16 pm ..
another record breaking time for people to wake up ..
Talked to SAKINAH the day before until 3 am ...
We've got a lot of things to talk horr ?
anyways, went to school to discuss about the MATHS project ..
Now, we just need to do proposal then buy the logistics ..
then pass up .. after all, wait for the results ..
and yah .. MEIHONG and I went to bukit panjang plaza ..
then saw SAKINAH, ZALILAH, HAMDI and HAZIQ ..
After awhile, The guys went home ..
so left with us ..
then MEIHONG also went home ..
whatever happens from this point onwards shall be kept for reasons .
hehehehehe ..
anyways, I just realised that my report book hasn't been sign ..
which is What the !
but they saw it already ok ..
anyways, tomorrow have Civil Defence thing ..
and I still dunno the location ..
Well, anyways, just hoping that I won't get lost..
REALLY HOPING !
Well, for now, nothing to do .
so back to my usual routine !
DETECTIVE CONAN !
yea ! yea ! yea ! yea !
and and I think tomorrow , my morning will be the worse ..
haixx .. meeting people I dun even want to meet ..
somemore, go to the centre together !
WTH LA !
aarrggghh .. WHATEVER ! just ONE MORNING !
i shall endure and keep quiet through the whole journey ..
really really quiet ..
well, SAYONARA !

No comments: