Monday, April 06, 2009

Investiture 2009

Finally, investiture's over .

Came to school early to do the flag training for the flag pullers .
We camped there from 7.30 to 8.40 .
Not too long tough .
Anyway, went back to class for English and Biology lesson .
Goodness.
All I was thinking was RECESS . RECESS and RECESS .
But for once, I didn't eat . ^^
Chemistry was afterwards .
All I could think of is GO OUT . GO OUT . GO OUT .
We're having Level Test .
and my mind was flying somewhere else .

When it's time to leave, I was like " Finally! " .
Investiture was okay .
Except for some funny moments .
that during the first "sitting" command .
Some councillors forgotten and forgot to sit down .
I was laughing behind the curtains .
And lastly, the last "sitting" command .
where all EXCO didn't hear the command and did a Kallang Wave sitting .
They claimed I was the last one to sit down .
and I said " No , I wasn't " . LOL .
About the speech and pledge .
I wasn't with my body .
I was shaking while standing there .
and thanks to the podium, people don't see my shaking leg .
I was REALLY nervous .
and all I could think of is to finish the speech .

It sure is a fun experience looking at your own mistakes .
Well, everyone make one .
and I'm not an exception too .
Also, when you see the people in front making you laugh .
You just can't help it but laugh too .

And by the way, tomorrow won't be the same again .
I guess expectations would get higher .
But all we have to do, is climb that expectations ...
ONE STEP AT A TIME ..
All the way, people .

Good Afternoon .... Thank You ....

ps. Your comments are unnecessary , just shut them .

No comments: