Saturday, April 11, 2009

GOOD FRIDAY



"LYING ON THE FLOOR, READING A BOOK"
That's one for Azhar .
& make it a colourful one . HAHA!

Good Friday it was yesterday.
and went to church early in the morning .
and I finally knew the SEVEN LAST WORDS / PHRASES.
  • The First Word: "Father, forgive them, for they don’t know what they are doing." (Luke 23:34)
  • The Second Word: "I assure you, today you will be with me in paradise." (Luke 23:43)
  • The Third Word: “Dear woman, here is your son.” (John 19:26
  • The Fourth Word: “My God, my God, why have you abandoned me?” (Mark 15:34)
  • The Fifth Word: “I am thirsty.” (John 19:28)
  • The Sixth Word: “It is finished!” (John 19:30)
  • The Seventh Word: “Father, I entrust my spirit into your hands!” (Luke 24:46)

Each phrases got it's own meaning. CLICK HERE
to Found out.
and be amazed (:

On the top of all that .
I was able to do a performance in front of the whole church.
First time singing in front of a whole crowd .
But it a nice experience tough .

Out I go to Vivo City to meet Shan, Jun, Carl and Zar .
However, it was Shan's turn to go for her Good Friday Mass .
While the rest of us roam Singapore .
Merlion Part, Esplanade, Suntec City .
Such a good way to forget all your worries .
Especially to this people who are taking their Os this year .
All the best guys!
Dinner at Pastamania (by LWJ)
oh great .

& anyway, you readers should spent some time to forget all your worries .
Life isn't full of depression .
We might not be able to escape our problems .
But we can always set them aside .
and relax our minds first .
Go and find some time to set yourselves freeeeeeee . WEEEEEEE !

As for my schoolworks .
I wish I could escape them all .
E-learning this Monday .
and I don't think I can do them because my house computer is so stubborn .
School is open again this Tuesday .
and all I wish is to have more strength to face this piles of works .

If things can't go easy, then go on, hard .

No comments: