Sunday, April 05, 2009

Thank You .


Believe the Impossible

Have you thanked God today?
For your new life everyday
For your family
For your friends
For your sadness
For your sorrow
For your happiness
For your excitement
You haven't? I think you should .

Reflecting upon myself .
I learnt that I'm not thankful enough .
I tend to forget to thank God when I get something I want .
When I want something, I'll call him and he'll answer it .
But when he answer it, I always forgot to thank him .
But today, I knew, that simple word "Thank You" means a lot to someone .
Believe it , Simple things like "Thank You" or "Sorry" means a lot .
We take this words for granted with no sincerity at all .
But when they are most needed , we forget them and carry on .
And without realising it, we are being unreasonable ourselves .

Another thing is, because of one simple tiny mistake people made,
we forgot about many good things they did for us .
Even tough its a huge mistake , don't they deserve 2nd chance?
Let me tell you, they do . They do deserve 3rd, 4th and 100th chance .
Don't you agree with me ?
They've been your friends for years and months .
Just because one day, they back stabbed you .
You'll totally hate them to the core .
It's not possible to bring back the past .
But did you think that, somehow, they've been part of your life .
and because of one mistake , you'll forget about other 100 good things they did .
This is called humans .

Today, we can make a difference .
Make someone happy by thanking them today .

================
Church today .
and after that, there's some kind of mini-celebration at home .
Like some kind of reunion .
But a super small one .
It's fun to see my own family here in Singapore .

"Have you ever feel the feeling of your loved ones far away from you?"
I have .


One by one, they're all coming here .
and I feel overjoyed .
They now can feel the joy and luxury here .

and it's also sad to see people commenting on me
about my race and family .
What gives them the right to comment on other people
when they don't even know their background at all .
To tell you people, even my closest friends, don't comment on me .
They understand the meaning of respect and I respect them the most for that .
It may be a big joke to some, but it never is .
The problem is, some take everything for granted .
Their family , Their friends and many more .
But they are never satisfied .
That's because some never experience the meaning for hardship .
The only hardship they know, is their gfs/bfs dumping them or
they failing their class test because of whatever shit they have .

Some may be keeping quiet everytime some people comment .
But enough is enough .
They also have the rights to express their feelings .

Oh well, what's the point?
Childish people WILL NEVER GROW UP .
So if you think you are, then changed that attitude of yours .
Before someone come and slaps you .
Lesson learnt, ignore those people .

ps. God never lets his people down. Please Take note .

No comments: