Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Last Post Until You knew it .

Hello dear people of the world,
Here I am again for the last time until I say so again .

Mid-Year's coming and all I could think of is
my Chemistry and Physics .
Goodness . When I'm thinking of the numbers and formulas,
I could think of nothing .
It's like, I know the formula,
but I don't know how to apply it .
I'm going mad soon .
I was surprised that I can cope with Biology .
It's like at first, I think I'm hopeless .
But now, I think I'm doing just fine .
English and Social Studies too .
Geography, I'm not too sure.
But my English Language Summary and Comprehension skills has improved .

Let's talk about today .
Did English Comprehension today .
Did last year's paper .
and I think it was pretty understandable .
It was last year's End-Of-Year .
and the Sec3s last year sure is lucky .
I totally listened during Physics today .
and I guess I wasn't paying much attention during the last few lessons .
Gosh, how many chapters was that ..
E.Maths or should I say A.Maths was the same .
All homeworks I have is about Maths .
Social Studies test today .
Managed to do, but didn't manage to finish .
LAST SENTENCE wasn't done . Awwwww .
The sad of all .
Social Studies Lesson ended at 2.30pm .
And we had Maths Remedial until 3.30pm .
I could see that the whole class was trying to pay attention .
Just that we all couldn't take the boredness .
and we all were pretty lifeless already .

Oh, btw, I went home early today .
FOR THE FIRST TIME .
All thanks to Siti and Clara .
Clara sit our route . and I hope she wasn't lost .
Lots of homeworks but it sure was fun during class ..
When everyone agreed on the same thing ..

My mood is getting better and better each day.
I guess it's us who creates our disappointments .
Don't be anal everytime . :)

No comments: