Tuesday, April 14, 2009

E-Learning Day + Today

It was my school's E-learning Day yesterday.
Some may took it as a "NO SCHOOL" day ..
but for some, it's still a school day..
Just that it's at home .
As I was saying . I'm half of both .
i woke up at 11am +
Because I was interacting with other people from this online game
( which you don't have to know ;D )
I did the e-learning from 12pm to 6pm .
My butt was aching from sitting for so long ..

Had some problems with Social Studies and English .
Goodness .
Shan't elaborate about it .
Since it's my own humiliation . LOL .
Really nothing much .
Perhaps, it's some simple matter .
that the teachers told me "Don't worry Jeichiel, Everything's going to be alright"
Crap . Nothing much that day onwards .

Moving on,
I woke up late .
I was too hooked up with my book the night before ..
I was about to finish the book .
and I'm about to move to my 2nd book .
Oh well,
Shall edit this later .
I'm about to go .
AT LEAST I UPDATE :D
sayonara!

No comments: