Sunday, April 26, 2009

Things aren't the same .

Seems like you missed me and I heard it ( Thick Skinned :D )
hmph!
Anyway, what am I going to update you about?

How about how worried am I on getting a straight C6s for my Sciences .
How about that?
Anyway, last Friday .
Went home at 4.30 .
Its remedial from 12.30 to 4.30 .
and I was thinking, I wonder what O level students are doing ?
I really hope they weren't just playing somewhere outside..
when WE are having remedial .

Everyone is in MYE mood .
and so am I .
12.30-1.30 - E.Maths
1.30 - 2.00 - Chemistry
2.00 - 3.00 - Physics
3.00 - 4.30 - Biology

And teachers pity us . Therefore, they didn't forced us to go .
but in the end, I did go for all except for Chemistry .
I need a break too , okay .
My eyesight is getting poor . Awwww .
Well, I'm sitting behind .
Too short to see .
Too far to see too .
and furthermore, it's so WARM in that bloody place .
It's like the only place where no fan can reach you .
Grrrrr .
But yea, I kept changing place .
From end to another .
It's better .

Friday night was revision with Meihong .
So is Saturday .
10am to 12noon is all about A.Maths .
1.30 to 5.30+++ is all about Physics and Chemistry .
and again, my eyesight is blurred than ever .

I want ...
I need ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
a sleep .
When will I ever sleep peacefully ?

LOADS and LOADS of things is happening .
Which is to be trashed and forget .
Don't let anything be your extinguisher
Whatever .
I don't know what to post now .
Maybe, all the best for Mid-Year?
Regards to all who cares .

No comments: