Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Beginning ; My Forever

A few more days and it's going to start .
My first Mid-year examination since 2009 . duh!
It's like a totally new experience for me .
Scares the shit out of me . Not really .

Nothing much really to share .
It's just that my place is at the back of the micro-oven classroom .
It's super warm in that micro-oven room .
Furthermore, for a "tall" person like me to sit at the back .
Goodness! I think I'm going to suffocate.
But of course, everything has it's pros and cons .
Mine is I can ask my geniuses classmates around me .
and can have some fun at the same time .
But seriously, the place kills me .
I'm melting there man.

As usual, I still suck at my Chemistry .
Thank God, I caught my Physics and Biology back .
I thought I was going to flunk my Sciences .
That will be a total No-no to me .
It's all left to my Chemistry .
but, there's still some good news .
Today, after school , Thanks to some great people , I'm able to grab my concepts .
I little bit more practise and I'm able to secure a pass .
and a bit more memorising and I think I can ace it .

and
.
.
.
.
.
EAST COAST PARK TOMORROW with Churchmates .
and be sure that I'll be studying there :)
No time to lose .

No comments: