Wednesday, April 08, 2009

600th Post .

There'll be no more crying in the rain
prepare a bucket then.

Congratulations to me for having my 600th post.
Thank you to this blog, for always being with me , everytime .
How I wish, happy times will go back .
Misses; 6Valour'06 & 2E4'08

Why is that sad look in your eyes
Why are you crying?
Tell me now, tell me now
Tell me, why you're feelin' this way
I hate to see you so down
Is it your heart
Oh, that's breakin' all in pieces
Makin' you cry
Makin' you feel blue
Is there anything that I can do?


What or How would you react if you faced your weaknesses?
To tell you the truth, you'll feel pissed off all over until
you know that you totally got nothing to think of .
Face it, it's the truth .
How I wish, I can overcome it .
Why of all things! AAAIIIYYYYYAAA!

And one thing I hope to do is to go around bitching people.
You know, to give them some "attitude" face .
hahah . That would be cool tough .
Bad Girl, Jeichiel !
I'm still as cowardly as ever .
I have nothing to post already anyway .
You want me to post my boring life here .
I doubt anybody is interested anyway .
I shall share it then .

=================

I always wanted to wake up at 5.45am .
But I always ended up waking at 6.50am .
Goodness . I think I need to sleep earlier .
I MUST SLEEP AT 12am ! That's my new resolution . LOL .
That's Biology for me as my first period .
Ms Nafisah said that there will be a test . or Quiz .
and my whole class including me thought it's a level test .
Therefore, we studied like mad people .
In the end, it's just a quiz .
A MCQ . and I don't even know the answers .
Tell me I'm not stupid .

Social Studies was fun like ever .
After that was A.Maths . TRIPLE PERIOD .
and I was about to die, because my stomach ached during the "surprised test".
and in the end, become a homework for me .
yea, for me . Well, we're supposed to hand in by the end of the bell .
and because I missed some of the questions..
I didn't hand it in .
and I hope I will know how to do them at home .
Recess , Mother Tongue, English then Dry Shoot .
Ok. I don't feel like continuing ..
Makes me more lazy ..

No comments: