Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Well..
today...
its..
OVER..
EXAMS ARE OFFICIALL OVER !!
yay!!
I'm Overjoyed ..
But things just don't look that same now..
Well, juz taking my revenge..
lol..
haha..
Good Friend but a Bad enemy is always the best..
lol..
Well...
If things won't change..
Then..
So let be it...
Its just very unfair..
I also dunno what makes me like this..
I just heard it that you talk behind my back..
so I just feel..
maybe, its my turn now..
then i started to talk crap..
MAYBE..
Well, I'm getting crazier..
or maybe..
Everything will be back to normal on monday..
ANOTHER MAYBE..
or maybe..
Everyhting will be fake..
Well, if thats what you wish for..
then so be it lorr...
Like OBVIOUSLY, your talking behind my back..
and don't think its today..
becoz its NOT..
ok..
enough drama..
and don't think its you coz its NOT..
lol..
Well, if you really DIDN"T talk behind my back..
THEN tell me lah..
JUst talk to me and we'll be fine..
I HOPE..

No comments: