Monday, May 21, 2007

KNS !
Aiyo..
sooo many things to doo..
one by one coming derx..
arts..
pet rocket..
even birthdays also coming..
aiyoo..
I'm really really not happy about it..
Sorry to all those involved but..
You think I'm a Superwoman..
can do a lot of things in just one day horx..
aiyo..
Tomorrow, we doing something..
I dun even what is it..
Then MIn Hsuan asking me for $4+ ..
Which is for the thing..
that I dunno they buying..
WALAO.
I'm very pissed actually..
well, if you people are invloved..
just understand me..
I dunno what you people are..
trying to do..
but i dunno about it..
and I got many things to do..
that i cannot go out..
and buy some things..
that u expect me to give..
Well..
no mood to tell about today..
Well, just let me forget about it..
I dunno what to do with it now..
Well, I won't give anything..
by Friday maybe..
so you dun ask me where is that thing..
BECAUSE.
I dun have it..'
Whatever lah..
so what now..
aiya..
I'M PISSED !
thats all !

No comments: