Wednesday, May 23, 2007

results..

Well, today..
we did nothing much..
den..
t0m0rr0w still need to pass up my peer tutoring file..
lolz..
haha..
must be beofre 6.30 lehh..
maybe..
I wake up at 5..
then today..
must sleep early..
haizzz..
but the good news just starting...
lolz..
today we g0t chocolates !
everyone g0t..
lolz..
HOWEVER,
ii g0t 4..
and..
another thing..
MY HARDWORK PAID OFF..
1st in class..
2nd in the whole sec 1 level..
lolz..
*claps*
haha..
then..
after that..
go leraning journey..
well,
quite boring lah..
but I learn A LOT LOT..
and this..
WEI JIAN and AZIM..
keep bullying me..
*cries*
HMPH !
you too think you soo clever can bully me arh?!?
DREAM ON !
ok.. so fine.. what n0w..

TAG REPLIES..
Fyze : Mei Hong, Mian Ru and Zheng Yang
Michelle : RELINKED !
Jolene : haha ! nvm about that ..

No comments: