Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Maths Paper 2

OK.. Maths paper 2 is quite easy..
but not so hard..
Well, I don't know ONE question and that question,
I think YOU may find very easy worx..
Its about Rational and Irrational(if my spelling is not wrong)..
and I don't know the answer..
so i put, Pie and Square root of 3 in the Irrational
and the rest in Rational..
I really don't know lorr..
but the rest..
quite easy..
QUITE !

After school, Zanna, Mian Ru, Jing Wen, Mei Hong and I went plaza.
but Mei Hong and I go first..
its just becoz..
they very slow..
NO OFFENCE !!
then Mei Hong and I go KFC..
then the rest FOUND us..
i also dunno when they found us..
or MAYBE, who tell them..
but nvm..
After go KFC..
go Library..
then sit in the last time we sit..
so
happy happy lah..
Then the SAME unity sec people was there..
and guess what they did..
they go to our place and SPRAY the insect repellent..
we are so damn angry lorr..
that we start talking back to them..
SO INCONSIDERATE..
Shame on you lah..
GO TO HELL..
they also throw their RUGBY ball to our place..
then we don't wan to take so they take themselves.
They so irritating lorr..
talk crap somemore..
Aiyaz !!
and what else happen arh??
Well, i haven go my Mother tongue.. later at 2.30 then I leave my house nia..
and BTW.. I got some pics in my hp..
However, my USB cable not with me.. so maybe..
You people wait for some more days..
I will try to get my USB cable back..
but one thing to say.
THOSE UNITY GUYS SUCKS TO CORE!!
muahaha..

No comments: