Thursday, May 10, 2007

Alive Again

I'm ALIVE again !
Exam's over..
Aiya..
something's bothering me..
but i dunno what is it..
Its 4 you to know and me to find out..
i really dunno what is it..
today watch Spiderman 3..
with..
Sherry and Xenia..
lolz..
So damn nice men..
love it..
When will school start??
take s0o0o0 long sia..
Still on monday..
then on monday, we get results..
so sad =( ..
So sian..
my classmates no online..
or they blocked me..
lolz...
Not funny u know..
it can be real..
hu knows..
they pretending to friend me..
but then..
deep in their hearts..
They wanna kill me..
I'm serious ok..
Then in their PM..
they say..
I sucks to core..
and wan me to go and die..
WHO KNOWS !?!
Nobody..
You really cannot judge them by their cover...
and..
I really dunno them much..
as I know my Primary school friends..
Fyze, Sherry, Emelda, Farah and Xenia ..
Azini, Wee Kang, Guan Poh, Zhong Da..
and the others ..
haiz..
6V cannot be replaced..
always in my heart..
MISSING THEM =(
really really ..
teacher's day also..
I'm not sure..
if they all going..
haiz..
LONELY TO CORE !
but..
still got..
mei hong, mian ru, zanna, tricia, jolene, min hsuan and jing wen..
to support me..
if I lose them..
I'm nothing anymore..
they are the reasons why am i stil in school..
so I hope i won't lose them..
Well, i know its a long one..
Just want to share my feelings..
so UNDERSTAND ..

ps. Blogger got problem.. so some links i couldn't change..

No comments: