Saturday, May 19, 2007

MY DAY ;

FINALLY..
my computer erased all the virus..
haha..
so happy happy..
Well, so many things I didn't tell you peeps..
so lets get started before it's midnight..
Well, as you know.. Our Mid Year exams resuts..
c0me already..
HOWEVER,
i will 0nly tell you..
when the resprt card is given to me already..
bec0z some subject i aslo dunno if i pass or n0t..
but HOPEFULLY, ALL pass..
WITH flying colours..
haha..
ok..
so what you people want to know..
Let me hear it??
well, I cannot hear it unless you tag me..

ok..
so today..
I go GREENRIDGE SECONDARY SCHOOL
for their fun fiesta..
Well, its so CRAZY out there..
haha..
well, for those hu c0me..
of coz..
u should know lah..
Well..
didn't do much there..
if its my school..
then I should go crazy aso..
but its not my school..
so too bad..
haiiz...
after that..
Mei hong and I..
do our arts in plaza..
well, we drew all we can about SINGAPORE..
h0pe teacher like it..
but still need to dot..
haha..
ok..
so when I go home..
I had sewn my NP unitform..
then SHINE my shoe..
veryyy shinny..
too shinny already..
jkjk..
so..
Waiting for a better tomorrow..
see ya people..
THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT BTW !!
love you loads !
muaks ;D

No comments: