Friday, May 25, 2007

Parents-Teacher Conference

Aiyo..
today..
I cannot get my report book..
what a pain..
tomorrow then I can get..
haizz..
die die lah..
HOWEVER..
Mr Tan let us peep in our report books..
yay !!
I got B in IDPW..
lolz..
not bad..
I can remember getting ..
EL - B4
Maths - A1
Science - A2
History - A2
Geography - A2
DnT - A1
Arts - A2
my EL sux..
or did I miss out a subject?
well.. so damn happy lorr..
haha..somemore..
got our pics in the front of the cover..
so sian..
lolz..
haha..
then somemore..
must set target for the whole class..
100% passes
100% passes for Maths
15% Distinction
Hope everybody do their part..
so we can have a treat !
Pizza !!!
lolz..
BTW, today..
we got
CAMP =)
Well, hopefully..
it would be a fun one..
and hopefully..
my groupmates is very nice to me..
lolz..
so what else..
haiz..
some things i didn't say becoz..
too many already..
well, I still haven fully packed up..
so let me pack !!

No comments: