Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Boring !
ok..
its very b0ring..
n0thing to d0..
0nly..
to breathe..
to walk..
to use computer..
to see..
to hear..
to smell..
and those every minute I always do..
wadever it is..
HOLIDAY is in the house !
HOLIDAY mean " NO FUN "
in my vocabulary..
n0thing t0 do..
s0memore..
no shooting this week..
HOWEVER,
g0t NP on Saturday...
For those hu dunno.
wear P.E. ii think..
then bring extra clothes..
my fellow squad mate told me so..
Well, these few days..
I've been playing Maple..
Find it NOT NICE if your level is LOW..
but damn FUN when your level is high...
but something can be hacked..
somebody teach me how to hack lehh..
haha..
PEACE auts..
Really looking forward..
c0ming back to..
PHILIPPINES ..
love it loads..
I've been trying to put my class pic..
but I dunno whats the problem..
the size is TOO BIG..
hopefully..
someday..
my comp will cooperate and let me..
post it..
hahaa..
and can somebody tell me more maple tips..
or can even give me items..
haha..
will totally appriciate it..
so long !

No comments: