Thursday, May 24, 2007

CROSS COUNTRY ADN CELEBRATION

YEAH !

Heron w0n today !

haha..

HERON ROCKS !

Today is my school's cross country..

lolz.

fun horx..

but some people just..

spoil my day..

WEI JIAN and AZIM !!

you are so so so DEAD !!

its all your fault..

u go spread rumours..

its not even true lorr !!

HPMP !

then this 1N1 people go my class..

then look for me..

ALAMAK !

Hopefully they dun believe what..

they say..

lolz..

Forget it..

and today..

we got celebration..

for the teachers that is leaving the school..

and for the end of the semester !

here are some pics..



Ms Christina and the guys..


Ms Christina with the girls.. me in RED.


Mr Desmond in action.



Mr Tan.. PEACE autz


Ms Christian, Ms Fiona, Mr Desmond and his hand..


Mr Tan, Ms Christina, Ms Fiona


Students in action .


Ms Neo


I hope you know them already..


Ms fiona and Desmond.


Mr Tan and Ms Christina


Ms Neo in action


Ms Christina with the cake.

Tricia requested for this pic

No comments: