Sunday, May 27, 2007

CAMPING ;

lolz..
Last Friday and Saturday..
we have camp !
lolz.
Well..
i'm not so excited..
maybe..
becoz its my 4th time camping??..
but the treasure hunt is the BEST !
loved it !!
we have a..
"i forgot what they call it" walk..
izzit..
courage walk?
wadever they call that..
I forgot..
then..
sleep until 1 am..
my other camping sleep @11 leh..
or 12 at least..
but this one 1 am lehh..
then wake up @ 6.30 ..
well..
actually..
I'm used to that timing..
becoz..
I sleep everyday like that too..
then go to school..
speaking of school..
1E4, About the Maths File problem, it will be 11 am on Monday ..
ok.. so Note it.. or perhaps.. you can come early.. 9 am..
lolz.. jkjk ..
back to topic..
then we have bidding game..
Well, my group buy lots of things...
with just $2..
Group 8 rocks..
haha..
lolz..
and believe it or not..
they buy an one ordinary Chicken Rice with $24 ++ ..
we were like WOA !
fortunatelly, it was cancelled becoz some group didn't win the bid..
then they dun have the things they needed..
so happy happy..
btw, the worse of the worse..
the Physical training..
haha..
we run 2.4..
then push ups..
then I dunno what they called it..
and the TREASURE HUNT is the best !!
Best best best !!
and Captain's ball..
my group won agianst 7..
Jing Wen and Tricia's group..
haha...
next time in class..
play against them..
then see if my group still win..
so anything I missed !?!
beofre I forget..
I sleep from 7 pm to 8 am after the camp..
lolz..
haha..
today..
I'm going church..
then tomorrow..
back to school..
lolz..
haha..

Btw, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO :
Farha
Jolene
Jing Wen
Mei Hong
and other May Babies ..

No comments: