Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My Views and Inter- Class games

Well, today, we've got a talk from Cresent Girls Secondary School.. Well, its quite nice but.. If i compared the faciliticies, I think.. West Spring is better.. However, Cresent girls got the tablet PC.. Its very nice sia.. but its a girls school and the agregate very high lorr.. Impossible to get for the averege pple like me.. however, Swiss Cottage will be my first choice.. i like that school for some reasons even i dunno where and whats inside that school.. i totally dun have any ideas.. Well, i really hope it a very nice school.. Then my second choice is Dunearn.. then my third is I dunno.. but i comfirm write West Spring as my 6th choice.. I think I'll decide after the results..

About the inter-class games.. Sad to say but we lost.. but nvm.. We're still happy except for Syaifran who scold pple that didn't do well.. Hey, Syai, Accept the fact that we lost.. We all did our very best you know!!!!.. haha.. But Nvm.. Let me show you the scores fro the Captain's ball
6V - 6P
06 - 14
6D - 6P
I'm not sure..
6D - 6V
11 - 09
Well, even if we lose.. We still have our team spirits.. haha.. Well, I won't say anything about them.. But tajeli and haiekal play cheat.. I told you i won't say anything about them.. hahah.. Hope you get what i mean.. Well, even if those guys play cheat.. ITS OVER.. But if we calculate the 6V and 6D scores.. Both scores were the same.. Rematch??? OK.. I support the rematch.. haha.. Well, i really dun want to play its very tiring.. It makes my back ache lorr.. Back Ache hurts you know..

No comments: