Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Boring..

Well, no school means no fun.. Thats what i like about school.. Even got problems.. it kept me busy.. Not like @ house its a total disaster.. Well, I prefer going to school.. But sometimes its a disaster too.. Well, for 6 staright days I'm inside the house.. I wanna go out.. haha.. I mizz them.. especially 'him'.. I haven't seen him for months.. Aiya.. Show him.. haha.. I'm crazy.. Really I haven't seen him for months.. I mizz them all.. Well, mizz him for what?? haha.. I'm crazy already.. Juz let me be... Well, my class blog is damn nice.. go n see 4 urself http://www.valouriianss06.blogspot.com the song is very touching though.. I feel I dun wan to go to Secondary School already.. haha.. Well, my class blog really rox.. haha.. well, my class rox.. so many pple very creative in my class.. Well, its boring out here.. and i got nothing interesting to write.. well, until here.. is my new blogskin nice?? or it juz scare you?? Well, dun be scared.. its only a blogskin.. ' dun judge a book by its cover ' or juz say, ' dun judge the owner by its blog ' -jeichiel.. haha.. Peace out!!

No comments: