Sunday, October 08, 2006

PSLE Science Tomorrow..

Well, Science Paper will be tomorrow and I aim to get 46+ in my Bokklet A.. Becoz my Bklt B always get very low grades.. for example 19 n 1/2.. fail lorr.. haha.. but considered 20 already so if u get 99 n1/2.. It will be considered ~100.. Well, I'm doing ma best to get 46+ in my Science.. Like My EL, Science is my weakest subject.. Last Prelime i got 66.. Well, It a B.. n i wanna get A.. I think I did well in my Prelims compared to my PSLE.. Actually, I don't know my PSLE results yet.. So I cannot reallu judge it.. Well, I hope tomorrow's papers will be an easy one.. I hope it will be very easy.. like chicken feet.. Well, nothings impossible.. haha.. Well, starting tomorrow, everyhting will be comletely change. What I mean is no more scolding becoz of homework.. In short it will be completely BORING.. yah.. coz, my teacher won't teach us anymore.. In fact, I dun feel going to Secondary School.. I juz wan to stay in my Primary School.. Well, Primary School life is more compatible than Secondary.. However, Secondary School will start ur 2nd chater of life.. I juz dun feel going to Secondary School... Well, I wanna go to the Secondary School wif my friends today.. Like everyday.. so if I go to a different school, I'll scream to the top of my lungs.. I wanna go to the same school as my friends now... So I won't be OP.. Well, my classmates wan to go Swiss Cottage which I thnik is a good school.. So i choose it too.. Well, actually, I dun wanna go Greenrigde, becoz of many rulez.. like what sia.. ur hair must be 20cm long only.. Aiya.. its a hell.. I really prefer Swiss.. Hopefully, I can go there..

No comments: