Friday, October 06, 2006

PSLE EL n Maths n other happenings..

What a!! Maths very hard.. I revise my Maths and none come out.. Aiya.. I thought, it will appear on PSLE.. Howver, there are some questions that I really know like Volume n Speed.. However, some of them, we haven't do before.. Aiya.. Its so hard.. i sure get C.. I haven't seen some questions like that before... Whatever.. My EL okkei, okkei lah.. Well, if I fail my EL, i won't regret coz, I give it all... Well, not my all but 9/10 of my time... I revise till I get very tired.. Aha!! I knew why I dun know my Maths, I did not study like my EL.. My EL I spent 3 days to revise.. My Maths, I only spent 1 night.. Well, my Science, I'll spent the whole 3 days of studying to get an A.. I aim to get A.. haha.. Of course, I wan to go to my dream school.. Well, my choices are...


(1) Swiss Cottage Secondary School

(2) Bukit Panjang Government High

(3) ------

(4) ------

(5) ------

(6) ------


Well, I really haven't decide which school to go, so if you have any suggestion juz e-mail me or tag my blog.. okkei?? Aniway, I won't know if I'm going secondary school.. Well, my friends encourages me not to thnik like that.. Ahaha... i think i should be positive... haha..

No comments: