Sunday, October 01, 2006

My Class's Problem

Well, as you can see, my class got a lot of problems. This isn't good.. This is very bad.. They will carry it until next year. However, its their own decision to make up wif one another. Well, now I saw Xenia's true colours.. I really thought she is just misunderstood.. But, I think she misunderstood ud now.. She kept telling things that shouldn't be told to the wrong person.. Aiya.. But she's still what I called friend.. Its ok to have a fight wif a friend.. so it will strengten ur relationship.. haha.. Why did Xenia do that? Now many people hate her.. Must I hate her too? My teacher knew about this so she started taking away titles.. however, she didn't give this to another person..

Another problem, between Nabilah, Amira n Hafizah, Emelda.. Well, I think, Nabilah n Amira dun know that Hafizah n Emelda hate them.. Well, I dun know what might happen when they knew this.. Including, Chestnut Drive Gang, Hafizah n Emelda hate this school.. No Offence.. Well, as Hafizah's n Emelda's good friend, Will i hate Nabilah n Amira too.. I really dun see their true colours yet.. Nabilah's my auntie n Amira's my no-so-close friend.. Let me decide after my PSLE.. haha..Actually, I made up my mid now.. But I'll tell you after PSLE.. haha.. I dun know why this is happening.. But It means that, they are juz being matured enough.. Who knows, when some Chestnut read their post in their own blogs, they go n search for them.. But, The thing is.. Chestnut isn't a good school.. Kya John!! Peace On Earth!! I'm telling the truth!! I prefer Swiss Cottage lorr.. Even I go to Normal Academic, Swiss Cottage is a good School.. Bt Panjang also.. good school.. So will u still wanna go Chestnut?? You'll regret it if you go to that school.. Well, I think they really hate each other since the first time they met.. But they were juz showing it now.. Coz, they are mature now..haha..

I think, I won't be able to post any more.. Or this will be the last message I can post.. so just leave ur tags.. maybe, I can open the computer during one of my PSLE days.. so rock on..

No comments: