Saturday, October 14, 2006

Bad Day..

Aiya, so sianz... They all blaming me for telling Taj our class strategy.. Aiya.. I feel like crying already.. The truth is I did tell someone.. And its really my fault.. But i didn't tell Taj lorr.. Swear.. Well, its my fault too.. coz i did tell someone.. aiya.. I really regret it.. They all blaming me.. I feel very down... Swear.. i really regret it.. Hate me if you need too, coz Its my fault what.. Aiya.. until now, I'm very scared sia.. i feel like not coming to school on friday.. So embarassing.. I'm betraying my own class.. I'm a traitor.. But i really really regret it.. Its all my fault... really really regret.. Argh.. Forgive me lah.. I will carry this until my Secondary.. I betrayed my class.. OMG.. I wanna give up.. But I really didn't mean to tell them.. I didn't.. Aiya.. i feel so down.. Why must this happen to me?? And why must they blame me? Its only a game?? And they must know how to handle such situation.. If you thought I dun care.. I got bigger problem than urs.. I lost the trust of others.. Is that enough?? i also care, ok.. And why must this happen becoz of that Inter-Class game?? Can we juz go on wif our daily lives.. Aiyo.. Why? why? why??... I'm really down now... Help me.. i need you now..

No comments: