Thursday, November 02, 2006

Today lorr..

Well, today we did nothing.. We play UNO cards.. Well, almost the whole P6s play cards lorr.. We've got nothing to do what.. Well, I would rather play computer lorr.. Well, today, we wnet to Bukit Panjang Plaza.. haha.. Well, too bad but.. Guan Poh and Azini play a fool with Farah.. But, Farah, should be happy lorr.. Well, i dunno.. But lets see the results of this foolishness.. well, theres nothing special about today except for the fights lorr.. Well, Actually its almost over.. They were thinking about it already.. Actually, we should forgive and forget.. so that you could graduate to the second level already.. Would you want to leave ur primary school with regrets.. However, it in u if u wanna forgive.. Well, I promise i won't say anymore.. So I'll keep it lorr.. Well, if I'm not wrong today is the end of the SA2.. Good lorr.. We can make noise already.. haha.. Well, I can't take if its very quiet.. Oh ya.. I 4got about the Mural.. Our photos were there already.. ahah.. and Hafizah dun like hers.. haha.. She thinks its very ugly lorr.. Well, i think its not that bad lorr... as i told you, theres nothing special..

Tomorrow is the kranji talk.. well, Kranji is one of my choices so.. i think it will be as nice as the Dunearn.. Well, i gtg.. So I'll tell you more tomorrow.. BB..

No comments: