Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Worse..

Well, tomorrow is fun time.. However, I dun think it will be.. Well, NVM.. I dunno where to get that photo.. Aiya.. Will, my teacher scold me?? i dunno... Well, today, i visit my friends blog.. And u know what i saw.. Well, I dunno how to explain just imagine.. Well, the thing is they apologized to each other which i dun know if they saw each others tag.. So i think its fixed.. Isn't?? I hope its fixed already.. I really hope this ends.. Well, If you ask me, I'll blame this to that West View guys.. Its their fault.. Its my opinion only.. Aiya.. This things shouldn't be happening.. Why?? Did we did something wrong for my friends to suffer like this.. I think we didn't.. Aiya.. Why now?? Its our last year... And the Sherry-Xenia misunderstanding never ends.. Walao.. Whats wrong with those people.. They make me sick.. haha.. Well, actually, i shouldn't be picking who to partner and choose who to be my enemy.. Well, I didn't intend to pick anyone coz, both sides are my friend so.. Well, its normal to have a fight wif ur friend so it will strenghten ur relationship.. Well, if this stays forever, i don't know what to do..

No comments: