Tuesday, October 10, 2006

After PSLE

Yeah, PSLE is finally over, but I'm sure it will be completely boring!! Well, Science is quite difficult.. Aiya... I'm sure get at least C or B.. Its very hard lorr.. This PSLE makes me sick sia..

Well, 4get about the PSLE.. Well, I'll tell you the things I know today.. Emelda have an admirer and this admirer really like her to death..haha.. Hes crazy already.. Keep calling me becoz of Emelda.. And Emelda dun want to call him.. Aiya... They alternately call me.. Aiya.. Why don't this admirer call her, She won't answer.. Well, Actually, its not my problem lah.. Well, I thnk Emelda dun like that freak.. And this freak wanna know who else like Emelda.. I thnk he go n beat him up.. Aiya.. Well, its her decision.. so gives some space to her.. I think that freak hate Hamizah.. Becoz Hamizah quite rude to him lah.. Well, Hamizah is wild.. Shes quite ok what.. But that freak hate her.. And I think on Wednesday, she go wait for Emelda in plaza.. Hoping to see her there.. Will Emelda go to plaza on Wednesday.. I dunno...

Another one is Xenia's.. Well, she say dun tell anyone so I won't.. haha.. Sowie lah.. I often keeps secret.. OFTEN.. and Farah's.. Aiya... They all like the West View freaking guys, whi act like gangsters.. They classes are 6C n 6D.. for the boys n the gurls we met.. Well, I gonna tell you the West View gurls is friendly lorr.. However, we fought wif them in the start.. haha.. At least we are friends now.. haha..

This day isn't a good day for some.. and a very good day for some too.. haha.. Well, the thing is we all having fun lorr... Why not?? PSLE over what..

No comments: