Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Inter-Class games...

Yahoo.. haha.. Its fun time.. haha.. Just now, I thought we dun have any inter-class games, coz hafizah said they will give us time to to practise.. Well, she's wrong, we ahev our Inter-class games today.. What a shock.. Then I dunno I am going to play for the Captain's ball.. Aiya.. but at least we win against 6R in the score of 15-1.. haha.. Very high gap right?? Well, no offence.. Well, that captain's ball makes me very tired.. All my body parts are aching sia.. i think i give it all.. In the 2nd round I cannot even run already.. Well, I just attack but i never defend.. haha.. Well, my class got teamwork mah.. Well, 6R also got teamwork.. so its just a fair game.. But 6P got 17 leh... Aiya.. Well, dun lost hope.. the sad thing is about the basket ball.. We lose lorr.. too bad.. :'( Well, At least we give it all.. Well, i hate comparing classes but I will compare now.. 6P is very good sia.. they win both games.. Well, so?? They just really have the skills.. Well, i trust my class and i know that they will give it all.. I'm really sad about the basketball.. Aiya.. why must we lose.. Well, its doesn't matter mah.. Only inter-class game.. We've got many more things to do more than that what.. Like Sec 1 posting.. I really Hope i can get more than 190.. If I achieve it I'm happy wif it... Well, my hands is still aching like hell.. Its shaking sia.. After that, we knew about that musical.. Its sOoO not interesting.. It only have 3 characters.. 2 boys and 1 girl.. Well, I'm not interested @ that thing.. coz i dun want to act..

Well, after that Sherry and i went to plaza to take our photos.. Well, mine is damn ugly sia.. Argh.. After that we went to library.. Read books.. haha.. Sherry nag me to go home @ 2:45.. but when Emelda came, I8 change into 3:30.. Then when Farah n Xenia came, I change into 4:30.. haha.. i always change decision one.. haha,, Hope they were not angry wif me.. =).. Well, we saw that freaking west spring and west view boys again.. Why they always come to plaza?? Aiya.. got nothing better to do is it?? The worse thing is about the West View.. They kept asking questions about Xenia, farah n Hidayu.. haha..

No comments: