Saturday, September 02, 2006

Yesterday was teachers day.. Well, its quite funny lorr.. The Exercise.. wadever its name.. is very embarrassing.. But its quite fun.. LOL.. Well, theres some things I dun want.. but its their decisions so its okkei to me.. I really dun know.. But I disagree wif it.. Forget it!!! Wadever the results are... is not my problem.. Aiya... y like this.. so unfair.. Well... back to teachers day.. i didn't see much Secondary students coz' they were at the hall.. Good lorr.. not crowded.. My teacher gotta see our class blogg.. Well.. Its quite nice tat my teacher gotta know our blogs.. She gotta know our secrets.. whahahah.. Luckily, I never write secrets in ma blog... or its the end of the world... whahaha.. juz kidding.. dun laugh.. or cry.. I'm juz kidding..

No comments: