Saturday, September 30, 2006

My Complicated Life..

Hahaha.. I'm so happy.. I saw Hafizah's blog and its damn true.. haha.. Well, No offence if you see this but I think its true.. And The question is did Fithri and Nabilah stead?? Hu cares?? I got PSLE to take and Inter-Class Games after that.. HAha.. Well, My class got a big problem so better not join them.. I'll join you next next week.. PROMISE.. Becoz, that one can realx already.. Well, why am I so relax.. I don't know if I'm relaxing or what.. haha Whatever, back to the fight.. Well, I really think Hafizah is really angry.. Well, Emelda is very nagry too.. Haha.. Well, I think both the girls did very bad one.. Coz, they won't be very angry if they didn't do anything.. Hahaha.. I'll tell you something, Sometimes, I wanna fight too.. But in the correct time.. Next next week.. You can ask me to fight anyone.. haha.. thats time PSLE over already.. But I really can't believe, Nabilah n Amira did that.. And I thought Amira is very pleasant gurl.. But I guess I'm wrong.. Well, i really dun know about my classmates that much coz, they're showing me their fake colours.. Like duh... Well, this time I hate CHESTNUT DRIVE SECONDARY SCHOOL.. haha.. Toatally hate them.. but not really..

No comments: