Thursday, September 21, 2006

Maths Mock Examination

Aiya, the Mock test is damn hard sia.. I did 2 questions anyhow lorr.. i dun know what.. Then Sherry cried becoz of the punishments if you did not finish all.. Well, compare to Kok Sheng, he take away 29 stars from our group lorr.. Like Damn lorr.. Then my group's star is -31. NEGATIVE 31.. Hate him.. Then I got 75 in my Set 6.. Baboon got 77 bacoz I did his work lorr.. If I did not do his work, his group should have suffer too.. Argh.. Next time, I won't do his work no matter what.. Never ever.. hate it.. Hate Kok Sheng.. He didn't even bother to do his work lorr...
I was worried, later i fail my PSLE.. I really hope the PSLE is as easy as the Prelims.. I got 77 lorr.. I really hope the exam is very easy.. If the papers is very hard, I'm very sure many people will cry to death.. Thats why I really need to study very hard to get 80+ in Maths.. Maths is my strongest subject.. It will be always my higest subject.. However, sometimes, my EL will beat my Maths.. Its means that my Maths is not that good.. I really concentrate on EL now coz.. my grades is not balance, I balanced my maths to 70 something already.. My EL.. is balanced to 50, which is very low.. Erm.. Will reading story books improve my EL?? Tell Me!!

No comments: