Saturday, September 23, 2006

School..

Haix, my friends got many problems sia.. Well, I intend to help both of them but they'll think I betray them by helping the other party.. So Complicated lorr... Well, lets forget about it before I say more..
I hate my Maths Mock Exam.. Why? I got 52/100 sia.. SoOoO hard lorr... My Prelime got 77/100 then Mock got 52.. Its a bad day lorr.. hahaha.. However, we must continue life because PSLE is coming.. Haix.. I felt very bored this last few days.. I feel PSLE coming.. I must study damn hard sia.. I will go through all my files especially Maths.. Well, Maths my favourite subject lorr.. And i hate Science so much.. Some of my classmates like Science but i hate it.. In my Prelim I got 65/100 lorr.. After PSLE, I won't enjoy myslef becoz of worrying of what i might get in the exam.. If my Total is over 200 something, I will pick those school like Swiss cottage.. Well, If I'm below 200 I will choose only my neighbourhood school.. I hope I won't regret if I study very hard lorr.. If I get 77 again.. It will be wonderful.. But If I get 60 something, I really need to study even more harder.. Really harder!! and I hope, they will juz give our agregate and dun show us our paper... i dun want to see my mistakes.. again..

No comments: