Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Walao.. Today, I was nearly late.. I mean I was late lorr... Well, I purposely wanna be late but not that late lorr.. Theres a reason.. And I'm the only one who knows the reason.. Well, If you know the reason you will understand.. If somebody knows the reason, I will die already.. The whole school will know one.. Well, better no one knows... coz.. Its very offensive to me and to that secret lorr... Thats why nobody should know about it.. I have problem wif that already and If they still know I'm going to collapse.. whahaha... I don't know wad to do if they know.. whahaha.. Well, lets forget about my deep darkest secret.. Todae, we have to do the exercise.. wadever its name.. So embarassing lorr.. But what to do.. I just do it anyhow.. My classmates keep laughing at me lorr.. I dance anyhow.. whahaha... True what I only dance anyhow.. Well, at least I'm not as bad as the P5s.. they don't even make a single step..whahaha.. Sowie, if I always bully the P5s in ma blog.. Heller!! I cannot bully them in real life.. They will thnk I'm so 'action'.. and always want to act.. whahah.. Well, believe it or not.. I am writing this inside the CREATIVE LAB... whahah.. During MT.. while mt classmates is struggling about their MT relusts I am here playing games.. whahaha... However.. My teacher did not show me my marks coz' of this MT.. I should be the next one.. but she stopped when the bell rings.. or should I say.. 'fooled by the bell'.. whahah.. I'm in 11th position in my class in English.. I hope in my Maths and Scinece, I'm inside the top 10.. Must study hard..

No comments: