Friday, September 15, 2006

PSLE Listening Comprehension

oOoww.. I discovered 1 mistake in my PSLE Listening Comprehension.. I feel very down.. I wanna cry.. huhu.. Why must I make a mistake.. later I get very low grade in EL.. Die.. huhu.. Just relax.. Like the Prelims.. Even you fail or not.. Its life.. You must follow the swing of the wind.. You cannot change ur future.. If you fail.. learn ur mistake and try again.. And if you try again, u must not fail again.. For me.. I never fail... and it does not make me feel happy at all.. Even though I never fail.. I learn.. and became a better pupil.. Sometimes, I want to give up.. But I juz cannot.. Not when I got this far.. I'm very far already.. I won't give up.. Even my classmates got 38.. I got 77.. I shouldn't think that I will get 60+ only because I8 got 77.. and i can get more than that.. So.. I shouldn't feel very bad about myself.. Coz, all I need to do is to do my very best.. If I can do that last Prelim.. I can also do that PSLE.. I will try to get 1 A* and 2 A.. I will try to be more bookworm to improve my EL and do more practice in El n Maths.. In Science, I'll try to do read my classmates p3 to p6 textbooks.. You may think I'll just saying this.. But I will really try very hard in the next 14 days before PSLE.. I will.. And I'll see if I really did it if I got my target.. I would want to get: Maths=89, EL=80,Science=75.. If I got them.. I really did it.. But If I don't.. I can call myself very lazy already... And Of Course, i will want to go to Secondary School.. so that i won't see those people who kept calling me --- I would be very happy if nobody calls me that.. But if one of my schoolmates go to my secondary school.. I wouldn't have freedom coz I'm sure they will kept calling me ---.. Hate it really much..

No comments: