Thursday, September 07, 2006

I'm totally not in the mood today.. Why? I also dun know.. Aiya.. forget it.. How long since i did not post huh? I forget.. haha.. Well, now u can't catch up wif me huh? haha.. Today we have 'sup' i really dun know how to spell it but nvm.. I juz call it SUP.. whaha.. PSLE going to start.. Well, since i relax, I get higher marks.. Well, u may disagree to relax but i did relax in my Prelims and LOOK i got higher.. or i juz revise a lot?.. But since i relax I got higher marks.. Compare to my SA1 my marks is very LOW... coz, i put my self in the test like crazy.. then NOW.. i did not put much but I got higher.. will I do that again.. Or they will say.. If you put more you will get higher... Aiya.. i will do the best for my own sake.. why bother.. If you know that is good for you lorr..

I also hate my position coz' of KOK SHENG.. he soOo what.. However, Sherry Tan is behind me... We're in the same group.. haha.. SoO happy.. Actually, Sherry, If you are reading this. I'm juz joking about the GROUP 9 BLOG.. Not possible to make one.. coz' we dun have time.. haha.. Heller!! PSLE next week lorr.. How to take exam.. SOoO nOIsy!! even ALL p6 in the 4th level.. StIll can hear there noise lorr... HeY.. I did not say.. Dun make them come to school huh?? Its sOoO not fair.. They MUST come to school too you know... TO STUDY HARD.. haha

No comments: