Sunday, September 24, 2006

Zhong Da's DAMN bitchy day..

Well, you must know whats this is about becoz of the title.. Well, its Zhong Da's birthday, but It doesn't seems to be hes birthday coz I spend most of my time wif Emelda, Xenia, Jason n Jason's friend(I dun know da name) haha.. Well, I'll talk about Zhong Da's birthday first.. Well, as u know, theres a gap between my classmates.. Then those people met @ Zhong Da's birthday lorr.. Aiya, Zhong Da did not think about those people lorr... He invite anyhow.. I think Zhong Da give his money to the other party, then treat the rest of us in KFC.. Well, its not really fair lorr.. NVM.. Not my problem..

Now ltes talk about after that bitchy party... Emelda, Xenia n I seperated from the boys.. then we wnet on our own way.. THen we saw Jason n his friend.. We went Pasar Malam(I dun know the spelling) then we bought some food and eat.. Actually we ate the shark fin.. Well, its quite nice.. And one more.. Whenever we say " Sherry dun like Jason", Jason will shout very loud.. I think hes really crazy inluv wif Sherry.. haha.. After that.. jason very angry wif us 4 irritating him.. Guess what, hes juz pretending to be angry.. ahah.. How I know, his freinds tell us lorr.. haha.. Jason dun know how to act one.. Hes just pretending.. Well, No offence..

No comments: