Friday, September 15, 2006

PSLE

Walao, PSLE very near liao.. What to do.. What to do.. Well, I fail my EL Mock Test lorr.. 45/95.. Fail by two marks.. Aiya.. What should I do?? Study.. Heller, During exam, I did not fail any subjects yet.. I dun want my first subject to fail in PSLE.. My teacher will kill me to death.. HElp.. Help.. TOday got P3.. I got all the questions correct.. haha.. But Maths Grooup 1 dun have P3 lorr... SoO Good.. haha.. Then after that We wnet to Inovation lab.. haha..

Guess what.. my classmates give me a new name.. HPM... iiieeewww... hate the middle letter sooO.. much.. 6 Valourians.. can you give me another name instead.. I hate the middle Letter lorr.. SUX lorr... haha.. Well, only my classmates should know the meaning of the letters bacoz, it easily spreads out of the P6s.. you know.. "GOSSIPS".. Sux lorr.. You can call me Seashell instead.. It would more nicer than HPM.. haha.. So dun call me HPM okkei.. Call me seashell.. haha..

No comments: