Tuesday, September 19, 2006

OoOw... Theres a classmate of mine who kept copying my homework.. He is sOo damn.. He though I will always do his work ah.. His not the King on the worl okkei.. If you wanna know who he.. Just tag me first.. He even told me to come to school and pick up his work lorr.. Of Course, I said NO.. he even ask me to go to gate 2 then do his work there.. like damn lorr.. I hate that kind of people.. Well, he can copy but I shouldn't be doing for him lorr... I got a problems on my own already and pease don't he dare to add more... i I did not finish?? He scold me.. Like what lorr.. Why don't he ask another people.. Arhhgg... Then hes group got stars instead of my group coz I did his work what.. My group got onlu 2 stars then his group got 10+ already.. Gr.... Then he still dare not to friend my friends.. SoO undesirable pupil.. You won't believe the person can actually do this thing.. Argh... Well, if you are reading this.. you know hwo you are.. And don't let me do ur work.. you can copy.. for those you don't know the answers only but not to all.. okkei.. so dun add more problems to meii.. Argh... PSLE coming and don't be sOo Lazy to do ur work.. If I can do my work on time, why can't you?? Damnie.... dun dare to fight wif me now.. coz, I will 100% dun do his stupid work.. Vice CCA leader somemore.. *shooking my head* Poor guy.. I won't be surprised if he fail his PSLE..

No comments: