Saturday, June 07, 2008

SURVIVING !

Well hello people !
It's been like 3 days since I've posted ..
I dun have interesting stories to say ..
but anyways, last Thursday , went to Orchard Road !
So yah, went to Lucky Plaza to help cousin create a bank account ..
Then after that, helped him to go Farrer Park to buy a new handphone ..
which urged me to ask my father to buy me a new one too !
So I'm gonna ask my Dad to buy me a new one !
Same model as the previous one ..
coz I find it nice ..
especially the key-pad ..
and the texture behind ..
eehehehe ..
Then after that, went to Plaza Singapura to buy Dress ..
unexpectedly, bought a dress ..
coz I feel like it ..
hehehehe ..

Anyways, I'm on in my 5th book in its 6th Chapter !
and now I'm carving for Gundam Seed Destiny ..
Coz i just watchedit in TV ..
and I totally like Kira and Lacus Pair !
Seriously ! ahahahaha ..
They look so nice together ..
Well, stuck at home and I'm loving it ..
Looking forward for the KL trip ..
which will be on the 15 to 17 of June ..
and I still havent touch any of the projects ..
Well, I think about it and I decided that I shouldn't bother so much ..
I'm talking about the ECNORE FYI ..
hehehehhe .
but anyways, I shall continue to watch Detective Conan and Gundam Seed Destiny ..
Oh yah, and I realised, the book Im reading is all about Crime Scence stuffs ..
hehehehe ..
No Wonder looks so interesting ..
Currently writting lyrics in my notebook ..
hehehehe ..
Nothing to do mah ..
So yah , Finally posted..
heheheh ..
sayonara !

No comments: