Tuesday, June 24, 2008

will i survive ?

why is everything just keep falling apart ?
it's like im totally alone . ALONE .
its just like yesterday, everything is totally fine .
and now, it's all gone .
what did I do wrong ?
it's just like Im bursting into tears suddenly for nothing . NO REASON !
it just sux to feel this way .
no one seems to understand .
its like just there, but I can't reach it .
one second , I feel like fighting it . but another second, I'm already a coward .
sometimes, faking it is just the best way to feel good .
I could almost forgot everything Im bothered about .
But hopefully, everything's gonna be over soon .
coz Im not doing very well now .
come on Jeichiel , you can survive thing .
You survived you're worst nightmares before .
It's just a piece of cake now .
Pieces that came together, actually .
but nevertheless, I won't give up . HOPEFULLY .

Today's a blast . which I don't like .
I dun like everyday anyways .
so what's the difference of saying such things .

My Prayer ,
Lord Jesus Christ ,
This few weeks seems tragetic for me for no reason. I feel down, lousy and don't know what to do .
However, you've been always been there for me. Thanks for that . I might have neglected you sometimes, but you've been always there for me. I believed in you and I know that you will never forsake me. You're my everything. My success is all because of you . Thanks for comforting me, everytime I'm down . Through my friends, who were always there cheering me up, you're also there. THANKS ! THANKS ! THANKS ! I would also like to apologies for sometimes, Im giving attitude to my friends, which is not very nice . Hopefully, they would understand why I do that sometimes . What could I ask for ? retrieve my handphone soon ? You know how I want it badly. and I know that the only way to retrieve it is to ask for it . Lord, give me all the courage and strength that I needed. THANKS again ! Amen .

No comments: