Monday, June 09, 2008

SOAKING WET .

Before I start my post, I would like to great some people ..
Coz I'm very sure, tomorrow, I'm not gonna be able to use the computer ..
Well, maybe ? But just to make sure .
A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DANIEL AND ZIWEI tomorrow .
FYI, they are not twins .
Just that, they are very unfortunate enough to have the same birthdate .
Well, what about your ' BEST BUDDY ' the day before your birthday ? nice eh ?
Applies to OLD MAN . heheh . PEACE OUT ! NO OFFENCE or DEFENCE ok ?

So here my post swings .
Woke up at 5.55 am . How I knew the time .
I used alarmed clock ! hehe .
I put it at 5.30 , but snoozed every 5 min so I give up when it's 5.55 .
went to school, then took some newspaper to read [ its boring to wait , just in case ]
FASTFORWARD .
Went to play basketball with Seniors . [ first time calling them that ! ]
ASWADI, ZIWEI and JONATHAN , FYI .
Then after playing a match with their violent moves , went to play A.B.C .
After hours of playing for just the ABC ..
You can say that I won 2nd . [ WOOHOO ! ]
Then after that went to Jelapang LRT buy MILO , in can .
After that, went to play with the water gun .
and guess what !
It's 3 in 1 leh !
Which makes me the only one to wet all of them .
It's called BULLYING # 1
But this time, I'm not so wet la .
yea. so after that saw ZI XIONG and his friend [ dunno the name ]
then play another violent game with them ..
I wonder why people nowadays are so violent .
VERY violent for your extra information ..
and this is called BULLYING # 2 .
Then they all changed to Half-U for SGT test ..
So went to watched them .
In the End, went to join the squad .
FASTFORWARD x4 .
After Zalilah and Suhaila went home .
The same people + WEIJUN and DANIEL .
went to play WATER GUN again .
and this is called BULLYING # 3 .
However, this time, Im really SOAKING WET .
so changed clothes to the new unit shirt .
I dunno la .
But seems like everyone is wetting me .
I also dunno who Jonathan and Aswadi helping .
So I "accidentally" throw water at them .
But NO REGRETS ! *evil laughs* . [ they aren't wet anyways ] .
So whatever, just throw water at them .
FASTFORWARD ..
HOME SWEET HOME !
Woa ! I was like finally ..
Then I just realised, that my foot is in agony !
Coz I keep kicking the basketball for 3++ times ..
REALLY PAINFUL sia !
My Nails in the finger also .
The lesson is, never play with violent people every again .
heheheheh .

As For now, I'm watching anime again !
DETECTIVE CONAN ! durh !
Now I'm in 169th Episode .
I also can't find the episode of Gundam Seed Destiny .
so I just left it in KIDS CENTRAL .
Currently, very tired now.
and I feel like sleeping ...
but ANIME comes first !
heheh .
SAYONARA-des !

No comments: